Experience the benefits of select architects, engineers, land and building surveyors and experienced building contractors. We offer stress free building from initial consultation to project completion.
Design We offer a complete design service for clients who do not already have their plans and specifications prepared. Architects and designers are matched to clients based on client brief and are recommended based on architectural style, budget and personality. We work personally with clients, designers and Architects to ensure clients receive timely and exciting designs in line with their design brief and budget.
Build We have a large team of reliable, honest and experienced trades’ people who work together efficiently and effectively to produce buildings of a very high standard. Our work is second to none.Our domestic and commercial works include maintenance, alteration and addition and new construction.
Residential Development We have experience in multi-residential development projects from inception to completion including a multi-staged development on the Mornington Peninsula.
Project Management Our most experienced managers and supervisors provide project management services for both domestic and commercial projects.
Scheduled House Maintenance
Annual Maintenance – We offer an annual maintenance service where our experienced team will assess your house on an annual basis and provide a report on recommended repairs and/or updates to maintain your property in top condition. Once you have agreed to move forward we will attend to the repairs and /or upgrades with a minimum of fuss to our exacting standards.
One off Maintenance – We offer maintenance services to clients requiring a one-off service should a building issue become apparent. Our experienced team will meet you on site to discuss your maintenance requirements and provide you with an estimate for the works prior to commencement for your approval.
The importance of maintaining your home –
- Increases the value of your home – A well maintained home is less likely to have problems at resale and will avoid being sold at a discounted rate to prospective buyers.
- Saves you money & time – Maintenance minimises opportunities for small problems to grow into much larger, more expensive problems. Paying smaller regular maintenance fees are likely to save you money and time in the long run.
- Improves home safety – Regular home maintenance improves the safety and security systems of home, reducing the risk of accidents and subtle dangers within the home.
- Improves living standard and beauty of home – A well maintained home creates a more positive experience for home owners through increasing its beauty and comfort.
The added importance of maintaining your home in the coastal environment –
- Minimises corrosion. Homes situated within a close radius to the ocean are highly prone to rust and salt damage. Regular coastal home maintenance prolongs the life of materials and may eliminate the need for large expensive repairs down the track.